You can now play Coronavirus Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Coronavirus News, Info and tracker
All the info about the spreading of the disease in real time.
With NEWS and updated info.
Enable notifications to receive updates on new cases around you LIVE.
– prevention tips
– more stats, graphs and table
– updated UI
How to download and run Coronavirus Tracker on your PC and Mac
Coronavirus Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Coronavirus Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Coronavirus Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Coronavirus Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Coronavirus Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Coronavirus Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Town : Haunted House For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.