You can now play Cortex Camera for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Cortex Camera combines dozens of individual frames to create a single high resolution, noise free image. The result is a long-exposure photograph, but it doesn't require the inconvenience of setting up a tripod. Take clear low-light photos and capture unique effects like soft water, all with just the press of a button.
PLEASE NOTE for best results the camera must be held steady and your subject must be still for the duration of the exposure, which takes 2-10 seconds depending on which device you’re using and lighting conditions.
– Advanced image processing techniques combine information from multiple frames to remove noise and increase resolution.
– Motion compensation enables hand-held long exposure photography.
– The “enhance shadows” option brightens dark areas of your photos without making them look unnatural or processed.
– Grid overlay
– Automatically determine number of frames to capture based on lighting conditions, or manually select up to 100 frames
– Most of all, image quality! The list of features isn't long but the majority of development time has been spent on obtaining the best image quality possible on a mobile device.
Follow @CortexCamera on twitter for more Cortex Camera goodness!
How to download and run Cortex Camera on your PC and Mac
Cortex Camera For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cortex Camera For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cortex Camera For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cortex Camera:
Step to Step Guide / Cortex Camera For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cortex Camera’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.