You can now play Coursera: Online courses for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Learn on the go with the Coursera App for Android. Access more than 1,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
• Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math, to music, to medicine
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes and projects saved across both platforms
• Learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian
• Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with employers, colleagues, and friends
Advance your career or continue your education in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
…and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. To qualify to earn a certificate, enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or Specialization.
Get to Know Us: http://www.coursera.org
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/coursera
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms
How to download and run Coursera: Online courses on your PC and Mac
Coursera: Online courses For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Coursera: Online courses For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Coursera: Online courses For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Coursera: Online courses:
Step to Step Guide / Coursera: Online courses For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Coursera: Online courses’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Logic Traces For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.