You can now play Court Records for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Search and view public records of courts throughout the US.
The following information is available: Case Number, Court, Judicial Officer, File Date, Case Type, Case Status, Parties, Attorneys of Record, Events, and Hearings.
Store your favorite cases for quick access.
Superior Court of California, County of San Mateo is currently accessible.
More courts to come shortly
NB: Different courts provide different information for different types of cases in their information system. It's possible that some of the case types or some specific information will not be available in the app. We're working on adding all the information available from different sources.
– The documents and information available in the application are neither intended to be nor are they the official records of the courts.
– All information provided on this site is provided “as is” and “as available”. The Kernelcraft expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied that the service provided herein will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free or will meet requirements or expectations; and the Kernelcraft makes no warranties that information provided through the service will be correct, complete, or meet requirements or expectations.
How to download and run Court Records on your PC and Mac
Court Records For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Court Records For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Court Records For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Court Records:
Step to Step Guide / Court Records For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Court Records’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Family Album Mitene: Private Photo & Video Sharing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.