You can now play COVID-19 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
COVID-19 is a free application developed by the cooperation between Advanced International Joint Stock Company (AIC Group) and Electronic Health Administration – Ministry of Health, Viet Nam. It provides ultimate guidances for preventing and fighting against respiratory diseases caused by a new strain of coronavirus (officially named COVID-19).
– Virtual Medical Assistant (Chatbot): conducts one-on-one conversations with users by human sounding voice, works in real time and answers the questions about COVID-19 on the spot;
– Board-certified Specialist Consultation: allow people to interact with a group of specialists at National Hospital for Tropical Diseases by chatting, audio/video calling for medical advices.
– Interactions between Government and citizens: Users can send comments, requests, supports, and travel or health declaration. Users also can get the most recent advices and notices from the Government, WHO, CDC, NHC, Johns Hopkins University and other medical instituations.
– COVID-19 Live Updates: shows live statistics and rolling updates from coronavirus disease in Viet Nam and the world. The numbers of cases per day, per week, per month, confirmed cases, increased numbers, etc. are analyzed and visually shown in map, graphics, number tables with comparisons and simulations by a group of data analysts continuously working 24/7.
– COVID-19 Map: automatically synchronizes world wide data from WHO, CDC, NHC, etc.
– Prevention of COVID-19: provides guidances documents, videos, animation clips from WHO, Ministry of Health, Viet Nam and other medical institutions.
– Medical Facility GPS: enables users to search nearby hospitals, pharmacies, and certified COVID-19 test labs.
How to download and run COVID-19 on your PC and Mac
COVID-19 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install COVID-19 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get COVID-19 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For COVID-19:
Step to Step Guide / COVID-19 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘COVID-19’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Trident 3 for KWGT For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.