You can now play Cox Panoramic Wifi for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Panoramic Wifi app supports all CGM4141 Panoramic Wifi Gateways and many TG1682 Gateways. Full support for TG1682 planned for June.
The Panoramic Wifi App gives you control over your home network like you have never seen before. It enhances your in-home wifi experience from Cox with new levels of personalization and control. Use the app to set up your wifi in minutes. Once installed, your app lets you easily manage all sorts of wifi options, including the ability to pause devices, set simple device names and see the top bandwidth users. You can manage your family by setting profiles, pausing wifi for dinner or bedtime as well as easier troubleshooting.
The Panoramic Wifi App is required for installation of Panoramic Wifi Pods.
Key App Features:
Cox User ID: No extra passwords to remember, just control with your Cox Primary User ID and Password
Manage your wifi network name and password.
Device Naming: See what devices are connected to your wifi network and give them nicknames for easy reference.
Profiles: create profiles, like one for each family member, and assign devices to profiles
Parental Control: manage device profiles to set bed times or limit when the internet can be accessed. You can pause all the devices for dinner!
Pause Wifi: take any device or profile off the internet with a click
Easy to Troubleshoot: intuitive app tells you about errors without contacting tech support
Pods: Add and manage Panoramic Wifi Pod extenders to reduce or eliminate dead spots in your home
· Cox Panoramic Wifi Subscription
· Cox Panoramic Wifi CGM4141 or TG1682 Gateway (check the label on the bottom of your Gateway for "PN: CGM4141COX" or "TG1682G")
· Cox primary user ID and password
Need Help Signing In:
· Create a Cox user ID and password: cox.com/register
· Look up your existing Cox User ID or reset your password: cox.com/password
How to download and run Cox Panoramic Wifi on your PC and Mac
Cox Panoramic Wifi For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cox Panoramic Wifi For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cox Panoramic Wifi For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cox Panoramic Wifi:
Step to Step Guide / Cox Panoramic Wifi For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cox Panoramic Wifi’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Baby Panda’s Hospital For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.