You can now play Crazy for Speed for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The most dangerous real road from all over the world: Mountain road of Alps, Coastal road of Venice, Desert road of Nevada, Muddy road of Amazon, Asphalt road of Monaco, City road of Tokyo, Snow-icing road of Himalaya, Night road of London, etc.
Various supercars made by top manufacturers of the world. Select your sports car, paint on your favorite color, pack up all your Nitro, chase on the road with your opponents. Crash! Drift! Roll! Gallop! Overtake! Challenge the players from all over the world. Be the top racing driver. Crazy for Speed will give you an unparalleled racing experience.
* Realistic graphics, physics and sound effect
* Plenty of sports cars and off road tracks
* Driving license exam game mode and career mode
* Upgrade and paint your cars
How to download and run Crazy for Speed on your PC and Mac
Crazy for Speed For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crazy for Speed For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crazy for Speed For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crazy for Speed:
Step to Step Guide / Crazy for Speed For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crazy for Speed’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fernanfloo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.