You can now play Crazy Marble for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Complete all the levels in challenge mode, and try to get three stars in each level!
Now, practice your game skills in this puzzle adventure!
How to play:
– Shooting to match three or more colored balls.
– Tap on the transmitter can swapping the current ball and the next ball.
– Boost your score with power-ups and combos.
– Two game mode adventure and challenge make it more challenge.
– Easy to learn but hard to game master.
– Arrows, bombs and more interesting props you should learn from game.
How to download and run Crazy Marble on your PC and Mac
Crazy Marble For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crazy Marble For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crazy Marble For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crazy Marble:
Step to Step Guide / Crazy Marble For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crazy Marble’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Vector Full For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.