You can now play Credit Manager Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Loan Calculator and accounting credit payments.
Credit Manager will calculate the payment schedule, and will calculate the outstanding balance of the loan. You will always know how much you have left to pay and how much you are ahead of schedule.
– The calculation of the payment schedule (Standard / Annuity)
– Keeping statistics on completed payment
– Calculation of the outstanding balance on the loan
– A reminder of the next payment
– Changing the interest rate
– when calculating annuity 2 options for early repayment (reducing loan term, reducing the amount of payment)
– Protection against accidental deletion of important loans
– ability to block access by password
– storage of information about credit card (data is encrypted)
– no Ads, no Internet
How to download and run Credit Manager Pro on your PC and Mac
Credit Manager Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Credit Manager Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Credit Manager Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Credit Manager Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Credit Manager Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Credit Manager Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Remente – Self Improvement For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.