You can now play Cribbage Board for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Classic four track Cribbage Board. Where ever you have your Tablet or Phone, you now have your Cribbage Board. Just add cards and other players.
Pinch to Zoom in/out
Double Tap to Zoom in/out
Slide to Pan when Zoomed In
How to download and run Cribbage Board on your PC and Mac
Cribbage Board For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cribbage Board For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cribbage Board For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cribbage Board:
Step to Step Guide / Cribbage Board For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cribbage Board’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Where’s My Water? 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.