You can now play Cricut Design Space Beta for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a beta version of Cricut Design Space for Android*. Help us improve this version by submitting feedback and bug reports within the app from the account menu.
Cricut Design Space™ Beta for Android is your easy-to-use application for browsing project ideas, designing and laying out your project, and cutting from a Cricut Explore™ machine. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Simply connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore machine and cut your projects! (Cricut Wireless Bluetooth Adapter may be required, sold separately.)
· Easy to learn and use. With our simple, intuitive interface and helpful instructions and tutorials, you’ll be designing, arranging, and cutting your project in no time.
· Your work is always within reach. Since Cricut Design Space connects to the cloud, all of your projects are saved and accessible from any device.
· Browse thousands of designs and ideas to kick start your project. Choose one that’s ready to make instantly, customize them, or use them as inspiration!
· Wireless control. Cricut Design Space works with Bluetooth-enabled Cricut machines, so you can make your cuts without the hassle of plugging in.
· Cut a wide variety of materials. Cut through paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather.
· Compatible with your Cricut cartridges and image collections. If you already own Cricut images, you can link them to your Cricut ID to access them anytime, anywhere.
· Always getting better. We’re constantly updating Cricut Design Space with new features so you can design exactly what you want, more easily and more quickly.
*Results may vary between users.
How to download and run Cricut Design Space Beta on your PC and Mac
Cricut Design Space Beta For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cricut Design Space Beta For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cricut Design Space Beta For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cricut Design Space Beta:
Step to Step Guide / Cricut Design Space Beta For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cricut Design Space Beta’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Injustice: Gods Among Us For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.