You can now play Crime City Tycoon for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Feel like a real underworld dictator! Indulge your inner criminal mastermind in this game now! Crime City Tycoon is the #1 crime syndicate game on Google Play.
Recruit villains to do your dirty work, train an army to attack you rivals, defend your base from thugs and corrupt cops and earn enough respect on the streets! Tap to create money out of thin air and earn enough money to invest in your underworld businesses. Are you ready to rule the city?
– Control the streets as you earn respect and expand your underworld empire
– Build weapon shops, casinos, bars & restaurants, and more
– Tap to make it rain cash and coins and make smart investments
How to download and run Crime City Tycoon on your PC and Mac
Crime City Tycoon For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crime City Tycoon For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crime City Tycoon For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crime City Tycoon:
Step to Step Guide / Crime City Tycoon For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crime City Tycoon’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Word Search Epic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.