You can now play Cross Stitch Thread Organizer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With Thread Organizer you are able to manage cross stitching threads of many different vendors. Always carry your whole collection info with you!
Track the progress of your projects: Assign threads, finish, or scrap them (the latter is what I usually do). The app will automatically track start and finishing date for you.
Easy to navigate and optimized for great speed.
– Save the amount of different threads in your storage or add them to your shopping cart
– Search for names or numbers or list only the threads you have in store (even multicolor!)
– Manage your fabric
– Manage your project progress
– Find substitution threads with similar color with just one click
– Calculate the final size of your piece and choose a matching frame from most standard frame sizes
– Export and import data from csv
Currently supported vendors:
– Candamar Designs
– Carrie's Creation
– Classic Colourwork (former Crescent Colours)
– Danish Flower Thread
– Dinky Dyes
– Dragon Floss
– Gentle Art Floss
– House of Embroidery
– J&P Coats (incl. pre 1995)
– Rainbow Gallery
– Mill Hill (incl. beads and charms)
– Needlepoint Inc.
– Rainbow Gallery
– Rico Design
– Thread Gatherer
– Weeks Dye Works
Most of them with full colour display and different thread types like cotton, silk, variegated colors, color variations, effects and metallic.
If you found a bug, a vendor you use is missing or would like to request a new feature mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: cross stitch, threads, floss, beads, charms, organizing, sorting, strings, compare colors, calculate, projects, tracking
How to download and run Cross Stitch Thread Organizer on your PC and Mac
Cross Stitch Thread Organizer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cross Stitch Thread Organizer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cross Stitch Thread Organizer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cross Stitch Thread Organizer:
Step to Step Guide / Cross Stitch Thread Organizer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cross Stitch Thread Organizer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Anime Music Video Editor – AMV Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.