You can now play CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Nonograms are logic puzzles with simple rules and challenging solutions, keep you playing them!
Fill the cells according to numbers at the side of the grid to discover a hidden picture. It’s also known as Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie and Japanese crosswords.
★ TONS OF PUZZLES
– more than 500 different nonograms: animals, plants, people, tools, buildings, foods, sports, transports, music, professions, cars and more!
★ DIFFERENT SIZES
– ranging from small 10×10 and normal 20×20 to large 90×90!
★ GREAT TIME KILLER
– will keep you entertained in waiting rooms!
★ LIKE SUDOKU
– but it’s with images and way more fun!
★ A MENTAL WORKOUT
– exercise your brain!
★ WELL DESIGNED
– it's intuitive and beautiful
★ ENDLESS PLAYING
– unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with this puzzles!
★ NO TIME LIMIT
– it’s so relaxing!
★ NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
– you can play picross offline!
Nonogams, also known as pic-a-pix, paint by numbers puzzles, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, pikurosu or ristikot, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross – Picture Crossword.
How to download and run CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram on your PC and Mac
CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram:
Step to Step Guide / CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CrossMe Color Premium Nonogram’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hunters Gate For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.