You can now play CrossStitch Editor Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This tool allows you to create your own cross stitch design from image or create the blank one using popular DMC, Anchor or Gamma flosses color palette. You can edit design, add or delete colors, fill single stitches or areas. You will able to control color visibility to provide convinient stitching or you can create design in Crosti app using your personal computer and continue editing it on your mobile device. If you want to print produced desing, you will able to export it to images.
– Produce cross stitch designs up to 500 x 500 in size and 96 colors.
– Convert any image or its portion to cross stitch design.
– Design editing: stitch color change, edit stitch type, fill areas, drawing shapes.
– Stitching from device screen.
– Color palette editing: color change, color icon change, color add and remove.
– Two color presentaion options: letter-digit signs or graphical icons.
– Palettes supported: DMC, Anchor, Gamma.
– Export design to images and pdf files.
– Actual design size calculation.
– Support *.cst format from Crosti for personal computer.
How to download and run CrossStitch Editor Pro on your PC and Mac
CrossStitch Editor Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CrossStitch Editor Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CrossStitch Editor Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CrossStitch Editor Pro:
Step to Step Guide / CrossStitch Editor Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CrossStitch Editor Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Racing on Bike Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.