You can now play Crosswords for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Crosswords for Android lets you download and solve crossword puzzles from around the world, right on your handheld! New puzzles available every day from major newspapers, plus hints, clue listings, and tons more.
For more information, and supported puzzles, check out our FAQ, at http://www.standalone.com/android/crosswords/faq
How to download and run Crosswords on your PC and Mac
Crosswords For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crosswords For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crosswords For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crosswords:
Step to Step Guide / Crosswords For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crosswords’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Strobe Light For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.