You can now play Crunchyroll Expo (CRX) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Crunchyroll Expo is Anime's Best Weekend! The app is your guide to all things Crunchyroll Expo, including guests information, schedules, exhibitors, maps and more.
CRX is brought to you by Crunchyroll, the largest anime streaming company in the world. Join us for a three day celebration of anime, manga, guests, cosplay, and so much more!
How to download and run Crunchyroll Expo (CRX) on your PC and Mac
Crunchyroll Expo (CRX) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crunchyroll Expo (CRX) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crunchyroll Expo (CRX) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crunchyroll Expo (CRX):
Step to Step Guide / Crunchyroll Expo (CRX) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crunchyroll Expo (CRX)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pocket edition free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.