You can now play Crush Them All for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
March your way through the evil lands, crush the gigantic bosses and free the princess in the epic idle role-playing game, Crush Them All.
Tap with one finger, collect and upgrade hundreds of heroes, find powerful artifacts and progress in this never-ending journey even while taking a break!
● COLLECT and UPGRADE heroes to crush stronger enemies along your journey
● LAUNCH visually impressive skills
● EXPLORE 1000+ stages
● ASCEND to new worlds to earn prisms and make your army stronger.
● CRAFT 50+ powerful artifacts to give your heroes more powers
● PROGRESS while being away, earning gold and battling enemies.
A network connection is also required.
How to download and run Crush Them All on your PC and Mac
Crush Them All For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crush Them All For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crush Them All For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crush Them All:
Step to Step Guide / Crush Them All For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crush Them All’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: War of Colony For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.