You can now play Crypto News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Crypto News application for Android collects exclusively fresh news about cryptocurrencies and blockchains – without any additional assistance.
The world of crypt technologies is changed literally every hour.Main thematic websites issue fresh news with the same frequency. Being aware of the events and knowing all main trends is both useful and engaging task for investors, miners and all those interested in events of Golem, Monero, Nem and other "colleagues" of the most famous cryptocurrency – Bitcoin.
The recent best way to dive into the cryptocurrency news was visiting relevant websites, with manual searching for really worth notes. Now there is another, much better way to read about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Meet the Crypto News application for Android. This is a perfect aggregator (or collector) of the news about Bitcoin and Ethereum; about Litecoin and other blockchain technologies.
What Crypto News knows: the app's competence
Forget about the time-taking and frankly boring manual search for truly interesting news of the Bitcoin world (well… not just about this e-currency!). A nice small icon at an Android gadget is a really powerful source of the news about current status, tendencies and rates. Besides Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, the app's developers never forget about Stratis, Ethereum Classic or any other e-money systems. There are a lot of articles and analytics about investing there, including Bitshares.
The application' main idea is automated aggregation of headings, paragraphs and images of fresh piping hot news from the most advanced websites. The articles are dedicated to the world of cryptocurrencies. The app's algorithms read RSS threads from all popular websites, including:
• Analytics of the famous CryptocoinsNews.com: all about Bitcoin and Ethereum
• Lots of news from experts of CoinTelegraph.com
• Alternative (still always fresh) point of view from CoinDesk.com's creators
• Forklog.net: simply read and enjoy both their style and competence
The list of sources is updated consistently by the app's developers.
Main features of the Crypto News app
The developers have created the news aggregator for themselves. So all news and analytics sources are, what we call, the right ones. The sources' newsmakers and columnists never pull down to any those IT abstruse terms, as well as never write slangs that are usable only in specific geek-only communities of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Reviewing the app from the tech point of view, the Crypto News application is an RSS aggregator that is sharpened according to the theme-only news. The developers' talent and thoughtful approach secure very minimalistic traffic with instant downloading of just published Iota and Dash news (yeap, you think in correct manner: all really interesting news are collected here!). Another feature is that the app saves your device battery's charge.
There are no any obsessive notifications or cryptocurrency advertising at all. All Bitcoin and Ethereum news is made only after your request and tap. Forget about both extra traffic expenses and the overloaded websites that use your phone's CPU and RAM. There are just the Bitcoin news in concise (still, very stylish) design; just your comfort; just clear speed!
Crypto News app's additional functionality
• There is the current exchange rate of two main cryptocurrencies on the app's main screen. The first rate is the black and white diamond of Ethereum ETC; the second one is BTC's (Bitcoin) orange icon.
• You may put your 'Like' into any news you're interested in, or view the number of people who have already liked it.
• A different view of the events from professional columnists. They often analyze events of Bitcoin world from different approaches. Having a few opinions instead of just one is just wonderful.
• News, events and analytics of popular blockchain currencies as well as growing ZCash, Ripple, and… There is really about everything!
How to download and run Crypto News on your PC and Mac
Crypto News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crypto News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crypto News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crypto News:
Step to Step Guide / Crypto News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crypto News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Givling For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.