You can now play cryptoGlance for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the official companion app for the cryptoGlance server! This app is merely a direct interface to your cryptoGlance server installation, which is a prerequisite. Once you have downloaded and configured the server from http://cryptoglance.info, use this app to connect to it. Please read the README within the server to learn how to allow incoming connections from this app.
Don't expect a vast amount of extra features in this mobile tool, as it's main purpose is to give you quick and easy access to your cryptoGlance installation, and act as a form of (a small) donation via the Play Store purchase. We've put a lot into this hobby project of ours, including sacrificed nights and weekends. Your donations, very awesome, so kind, much appreciate.
What IS cryptoGlance?
Real-time updates in one spot, for all of your crypto components!
cryptoGlance is an open-source, self-hosted PHP webapp providing you with the ability to monitor and manage all of your crypto-currency components efficiently.
Complete Feature List:
(from the cryptoGlance server which this Android application connects to)
– Standalone version with installer (for Windows), or run the source code within your own (PHP) web server environment
– Obtains valid data directly from cgminer/sgminer
– Monitors and manages detailed statistics of multiple rigs/ASICs
– Switch pools and restart miners remotely
– Actively track pool stats and crypto address balances
– Responsive, mobile-friendly interface
– Companion Android app which easily allows you to access your cryptoGlance instance
– Realtime information display (no refresh needed)
– Secure login system
– Configurable warning and danger status with visual cues
– Create 'wallets' that are collections of your selected coin addresses, and display the balance
– Does NOT require your private keys
– MUCH MORE is planned! Follow us to find out when new features are released!
– Switching to HTTPS mode may not (in certain cases), cause the webviewer to load the https:// version of the site. Selecting QUIT from the menu and restarting the app should serve as a workaround to use HTTPS.
– To WangLee, LiteSaber, and our small group of beta testers
– To all of the open sourced projects that were utilized when building cryptoGlance (see server's README)
– Anubis for the inspiration to realize such a tool
How to download and run cryptoGlance on your PC and Mac
cryptoGlance For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install cryptoGlance For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get cryptoGlance For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For cryptoGlance:
Step to Step Guide / cryptoGlance For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘cryptoGlance’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AFFOA Looks For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.