You can now play CUBE SOCCER AR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CUBE SOCCER AR is turn-based soccer with cube players. Pure, simple, fun.
• Soccer physics in AUGMENTED REALITY
• 1 device MULTIPLAYER (2 device MULTIPLAYER coming soon!)
• AI opponent in SINGLE PLAYER
• Works on ARCore compatible devices only
NO ADS. NO IAPs.
[HOW TO PLAY]
• Aim the dot to your player
• Tap + hold + move your device to set a direction
• Repeat for each player
• Press END TURN
For all AR games please ensure that the version of Android on your device contains the ARCore release. Updates on particular devices may vary depending on your phone carrier.
How to download and run CUBE SOCCER AR on your PC and Mac
CUBE SOCCER AR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CUBE SOCCER AR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CUBE SOCCER AR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CUBE SOCCER AR:
Step to Step Guide / CUBE SOCCER AR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CUBE SOCCER AR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Survivalcraft 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.