You can now play CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CuriosityStream is the world's first on-demand streaming service for award-winning documentaries that enlighten, entertain and inspire.
Watch CuriosityStream originals like Stephen Hawking’s Favorite Places, Miniverse, and First Man, in addition to BBC Documentaries like The Wonders of Life and Horizon. Dive deep into your favorite science, technology, nature and history documentaries.
If you are not a CuriosityStream member, simply sign up at curiositystream.com and enjoy immediate access to our documentaries and series with a one-week FREE trial.
CuriosityStream membership benefits:
• Unlimited streaming of the best in documentary programming
• HD documentaries available anywhere, anytime on multiple devices
• Browse titles with multiple search tools that help you find your favorite subject area
• Sort shows by length and type so you find exactly what you want to watch quickly and easily
• Rate your favorite shows and get recommendations for related content
• Bookmark shows to watch later or resume watching previously viewed shows on other devices
When you sign up for a free trial, you will begin your 7-day trial subscription to the CuriosityStream. Internet access and valid payment method are necessary to start your free week. Cancel your subscription within the 7-day trial period to avoid charges that will be billed at the start of each new billing period past your first free week. Go to "Your Account" on the CuriosityStream website to cancel. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscriptions.
How to download and run CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online on your PC and Mac
CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CuriosityStream – Watch Documentaries Online’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Heads Up! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.