You can now play Curling3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*** Multiplayer is available now! Play with your friends from Facebook or with random rivals in the network!
Are you a curling fan? Then try this Ultra-Realistic, 3D, Curling Simulation Game.
You’re not a curling fan? Try Curling3D anyway and you’ll fall in love with curling and our game.
Curling3D is one of the best curling simulation games for one or two players. Similar to shuffleboard, the game is played on a flat ice curling sheet, roughly 15×150 feet. Players slide round stones of about 40 pounds towards bull's eye targets at either end. Two teammates may use brooms to sweep the ice in front of the moving stone.
Curling3D attempts to simulate the excitement of the game by incorporating many aspects of the actual sport. Fundamentally, curling is about force, mass, friction, momentum, rotation and collision. The app exploits the sophisticated physics engine built into the Android OS to generate a convincing simulation of all these elements as they interact. In the terminology of curling, the weight is the velocity of the stone; the turn is the rotation of the stone (which affects its trajectory); and the line is the direction of the throw or delivery. Curling3D allows the player to continuously and independently control all three, permitting advanced tactics such as the guard, takeout, and tap. In addition, the app allows the player to sweep the ice while their stone is moving, adjusting trajectory after the delivery.
• Realistic, hi-res, 3D simulation of Curling
• Complete control of force, direction, and rotation of the stone
• Advanced features permit tactics used in actual play of the game called "chess on ice"
• Detailed instructions for gameplay
• Can be played by one player against the computer, or two players against each other
• Exploits advanced physics engine of Android OS to simulate realistic motion
• Easy and intuitive controls
• Incorporates the true rules of curling
• Player vs. computer (artificial intelligence) with three levels of difficulty
• Take part in the Tournament
• Multiplayer gameplay for two players
• A variety of character models
• Choice of player sex and 21 countries for teams
• Scoring of intermediate and total results
• Detailed graphics and animation
• Excellent sound design
Try it… you won’t be disappointed.
How to download and run Curling3D on your PC and Mac
Curling3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Curling3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Curling3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Curling3D:
Step to Step Guide / Curling3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Curling3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Neverending Nightmares For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.