You can now play Current debit card and app made for teens for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Current is the debit card and app made for teens (and parents). It is a smart and convenient way to give teens allowance and reward chores without having to run to the ATM for cash. And it has tools to help teens become smart spenders, including savings goals, round-up savings, and the ability to check your balance. Current gives teens all the tools they need to learn how to budget money and start the journey to financial responsibility.
Parents get visibility into their teens spending with real-time alerts that show where transactions are happening, providing peace of mind and the information they need to help their teens make good spending decisions. Current is easy to setup and works with your existing bank. If you like the ease convenience of online banking and bill pay, you will love using Current for your family.
– Visibility into your child’s spending with real-time alerts
– Schedule allowance in advance so it happens automatically
– Send money to your kids instantly
– Add multiple parents, caregivers, aunts, uncles and grandparents to your account
– Connects to your existing bank — no need to apply for a new bank account
– A Visa® debit card that lets you spend where you want, including your favorite websites
– Always know your balance so you know how much you can spend
– Request money from your parents for special occasions or emergencies
– Round-up savings, so you can save a little every time you spend
– Track your progress against savings goals
– Complete chores and get paid for them fast
– A wallet for spending, saving and giving to charity
– Give money to siblings and friends directly from the app
– Pause the card right from your phone so it can’t be used if you misplace or lose it
– The latest security, including an EVM chip on each debit card
– No overdraft fees — transactions larger than the card balance are declined
– No minimum balances, transfer requirements, or hidden fees
– Not a credit card and safer than cash
It is never too early to learn financial responsibility. Give your kids a budgeting app as soon as they get a smartphone, so they can start to learn how to budget as in middle school and learn good habits they can carry into high school, college and beyond.
Download the Current app, today!
How to download and run Current debit card and app made for teens on your PC and Mac
Current debit card and app made for teens For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Current debit card and app made for teens For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Current debit card and app made for teens For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Current debit card and app made for teens:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Current debit card and app made for teens (Play Store)
More From Us: Lost Lands For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Current debit card and app made for teens For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Current debit card and app made for teens’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Beat Racer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.