You can now play d6 School Communicator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The d6 School Communicator is a stand-alone application designed to simplify school-parent communication.
The d6 School Communicator includes all the information an engaged parent would need at the touch of a button, including News, Calendar events, Homework, useful Resources, Gallery and Contact lists.
You may personalise the information you would like to receive, giving you the latest information relevant to you.
How to download and run d6 School Communicator on your PC and Mac
d6 School Communicator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install d6 School Communicator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get d6 School Communicator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For d6 School Communicator:
Step to Step Guide / d6 School Communicator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘d6 School Communicator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crossword For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.