You can now play Daddy Up for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Whether you're a new dad or adding another cub to the family, Daddy Up is the man's field guide to pregnancy.
– weekly pregnancy tracking
– rugged baby-size comparisons
– customizable daddy checklist
– journal log
– contraction counter
– shareable baby announcement
With wise words from seasoned dads who have been down this trail before, Daddy Up is a handy tool for upcoming dads with more fun, and fewer dainty details about girly bits.
How to download and run Daddy Up on your PC and Mac
Daddy Up For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Daddy Up For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Daddy Up For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Daddy Up:
Step to Step Guide / Daddy Up For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Daddy Up’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wave Keyboard + Animated Themes, Emoji and GIFs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.