You can now play Daily Mail Online for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
One of Google's "Best Apps of 2014 & 2015" with over 2 million downloads, the MailOnline (Daily Mail) app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone — accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top channels: US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos – that's over 800+ original stories every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception – great for commutes!
• Select a Location: Choose from US, UK or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
• Choose which Channels you want to sync and when.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
How to download and run Daily Mail Online on your PC and Mac
Daily Mail Online For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Daily Mail Online For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Daily Mail Online For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Daily Mail Online:
More From Us: Nest For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Daily Mail Online For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Daily Mail Online’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Trio For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.