You can now play Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
One of the best clock and weather widgets for android is here waiting for you!
This weather app is a full featured, completely customizable digital clock and weather forecast widget. With it, you can get clock and weather information conveniently. It provides accurate local weather information like highest/lowest temperature and current weather conditions.
Features of this weather app:
· This weather widget can display the current temperature and time date of current location, simple weather information, daily and hourly forecast
· Detailed weather forecast that includes location time, sunrise and sunset, temperature and humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed and direction, weather current condition
· Live weather background wallpaper according to the current weather condition.
· Daily and hourly weather forecast, includes weather prediction, the high / low temperature, rainfall, wind, etc.
· Severe Weather Alerts: informing the real-time weather alerts and weather warnings. Rainstorm thunder and lightning alerts will be received as weather notifications. You can also use this widget as temperature sensor thermometer, humidity sensor, storm tracker, wind speed and direction meter, and even snow tracker.
· Air Quality Index (AQI): Present air quality index for 20,000 locations worldwide.
· Precipitation Forecast
· World Weather App: It’s not only a weather detector for your own location, but also a global weather tracker that you can search world weather and temperature. We support weather and temperature checking in cities like Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Sydney, Perth, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Ottawa, Toronto, etc.
· Multiple Language Support: weather forecast,天气预报,天氣氣象預報, prévisions météorologiques, Wettervorhersage, previsioni del tempo, 天気予報, 일기 예보, previsão do tempo,прогноз погоды, pronóstico del tiempo, Cuaca,прогноз погоди, พยากรณ์อากาศ, dự báo thời tiết, النشرة الجوية, etc.
Local Weather Live App provides weather conditions of all locations, world weather and temperature report. It can be you true weather tracker and temperature checker in pocket.
Simple weather outlook and weather skins. It shows current location temperature in status bar, which you can check current temperature conveniently.
· Live weather background wallpaper
Sun and moon live wallpaper with weather is available as well.
· National weather radar;
Stay in touch
If you would like to help with the translation and localization, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen on your PC and Mac
Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen:
Step to Step Guide / Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Daily Weather Forecast on Homescreen’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Care.com For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.