You can now play DailyRoads Voyager Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
– Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
– User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
– One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
– Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
– Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
– Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
– Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
– Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
– Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
– Display videos/photos location on a map
– Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
– Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
– Overheating protection
– GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
– Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
– Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
– Add title/description/bookmark to files
– Upload files to DailyRoads.com
– no ads
– option to automatically start the app after device boot
– 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Join our Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates – https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Languages: العربية, Português do Brasil, български, 简繁中文, Hrvatski, Čeština, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국의, Polski, Română, Русский, Español, ไทย, Türkçe, Українською, Tiếng Việt
How to download and run DailyRoads Voyager Pro on your PC and Mac
DailyRoads Voyager Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DailyRoads Voyager Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DailyRoads Voyager Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DailyRoads Voyager Pro:
Step to Step Guide / DailyRoads Voyager Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DailyRoads Voyager Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BINGO! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.