You can now play Dallas Cowboys Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the official mobile app of the Dallas Cowboys. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for Cowboys games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch live and video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Cowboys anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
– News: Real-time breaking news from the Cowboys, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
– Video: Live and video-on-demand clips of the Cowboys' press conferences, coach and player interviews
– Photos: Gallery of game-time action
– Audio: Podcasts
– Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
– Standings: Division and conference standings
– Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
– Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
– Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Cowboys' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
– Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
– Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @dallascowboys on Twitter for updates or visit www.dallascowboys.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Note about App Permissions:
The camera permission is necessary for the video board feature so that the app may open the camera to let you take a picture. It is also necessary for the SnapTag reader feature. The app does not access your camera or photos at any time without your direct knowledge.
How to download and run Dallas Cowboys Mobile on your PC and Mac
Dallas Cowboys Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dallas Cowboys Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dallas Cowboys Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dallas Cowboys Mobile:
Step to Step Guide / Dallas Cowboys Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dallas Cowboys Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tattoo Designs Studio For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.