You can now play DancePicker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dancing With The Stars and Strictly Come Dancing pros use DancePicker. Developed by music guru Graham Jarvis, DancePicker is great for anyone who loves to move to music! Every track has been categorised by Graham together with a pro dancer.
Dancers use DancePicker to generate ideas and plan routines; find the right dance for your music and the right music for your dance!
Runners and Joggers use TempoPicker to find tracks at the perfect tempo to run to or to find faster tempo tracks as a challenge!
DJs and Bands create set lists defined not just by tempo but by feel as well
Couples find their wedding first dance. Every lyric has been checked; there are no break-up songs in DancePicker's wedding filter!
Dressage riders find music with a tempo that matches their horse's walk, trot and canter pace
Party planners can kick it off with a bang and slow it down for a bit of romance. If there's a party theme then DancePicker's filters will come to the rescue!
Key Features of DancePicker:
– Explore thousands of tracks, dance styles and tempos
– Easily discover the styles you can dance to each track
– Ballroom, Latin or Other styles of dance at your chosen tempo
– 30 dance styles including cha cha, jive, waltz, hip hop, samba
– Find tracks or artists in your chosen style and tempo
– Use the unique TempoPicker to get tracks at the tempo you choose
– Filter to find tracks that have been used in movies, musicals, TV Dance shows from around the world
– Discover tracks that are just right for your event such as Christmas, a Halloween party or a first dance for your wedding
– See if a track is a cover version
– Create playlists easily with Favourites
– Preview tracks available on 7Digital with an option to buy
DancePicker is always being added to. If you've any comments, ideas or even want your favourite track on the next update let us know at http://dancepicker.com/get-in-touch/
Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @DancePicker
+Tempo limits have been widened from 1 to 320bpm
+Previewing tracks bug fixed
How to download and run DancePicker on your PC and Mac
DancePicker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DancePicker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DancePicker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DancePicker:
More From Us: ICRA18 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / DancePicker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DancePicker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.