You can now play Dancing Helix for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
How to play
1. Touch, Hold and Drag the ball to make it jump on the Tiles.
2. Don't Fall on Purple Tiles
3. Enjoy the awesome music and addictive challenges designed for each song
How to download and run Dancing Helix on your PC and Mac
Dancing Helix For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dancing Helix For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dancing Helix For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dancing Helix:
Step to Step Guide / Dancing Helix For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dancing Helix’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bike Race Game: Traffic Rider Of Neon City For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.