You can now play Darko – Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Darko is an icon pack. It is not a stand alone application, you need a third party launcher to apply it.
Darko: A dark set with shadow for depth. Use it with any dark wallpaper for better depth effect.
★ 2.700 + HD icons (256×256)
★ 120+ matching HD cloud wallpapers!
★ Launchers support: Action, Adw, AdwEX, Apex, Atom, Aviate, GO, Next,Nova, Smart, Solo…
★ Icon masking for un-themed icons
★ Dynamic calendar (For Nova Launcher)
★ Alternative icons to choose
How to download and run Darko – Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Darko – Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Darko – Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Darko – Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Darko – Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Darko – Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Darko – Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Extreme Call Blocker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.