You can now play Darts King for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Round the Clock
select play mode which you want
drag and slide to throw darts
– Classic mode: Play the classic darts of the various rules
– Stage Mode: dart board with a variety of trick shots
– Multiplayer: Online War together with the world
– Invite a Friend: Invite your friends over for a possible war online
– Practice Mode: Practice mode for beginners darts
– Supports 16 countries language.
– Support achievements, leaderboard and invite friends.
– Supports multiplayer.
– Support tablet device.
– Offline mode support
Try the real challenge now 3D darts simulation!
How to download and run Darts King on your PC and Mac
Darts King For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Darts King For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Darts King For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Darts King:
Step to Step Guide / Darts King For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Darts King’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Nutanix .NEXT For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.