You can now play DashCamOne for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Why pay for an expensive dash cam when you already have one built into your mobile device? All the hardware is already there, you just need the software. That's where DashCamOne fits it. It allows you to use your existing mobile device as a portable dash cam. Take it with you everywhere you go!
How to download and run DashCamOne on your PC and Mac
DashCamOne For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DashCamOne For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DashCamOne For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DashCamOne:
Step to Step Guide / DashCamOne For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DashCamOne’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: news weather and updates daily For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.