You can now play DD-WRT Companion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DD-WRT is a Linux based alternative OpenSource firmware suitable for a great variety of wireless (WLAN) routers and embedded systems.
Had you ever tried to use the DD-WRT web interface on an Android device, you should have noticed how impractical it is to navigate with.
This app lets you monitor and manage your DD-WRT routers on the go. Anytime. Anywhere.
Management features are being added progressively.
This app requires Secure SHell (SSH) to be enabled (and working!) on the router (and maybe external access if your router is behind a NAT network).
See the support website for instructions on how to setup your router(s): http://help.ddwrt-companion.rm3l.org
DD-WRT Companion supports both private key and password-based SSH authentication methods. We do recommend you leverage strong public-private key authentication for SSH access.
• Material Design UI, with Dark and Light themes
• Can handle multiple routers, each with different set of settings
• It supports both private key and password-based SSH authentication methods. Of course, such sensitive info is encrypted locally and never ever leave your mobile device.
• PIN protection
• Home Screen Widgets
• Access Restrictions (Parental Control)
• Speed Testing
• WAN connection status + Network Topology Map
• Traffic monitoring + sharing with detailed daily breakdown
→ Backup (as RAW or CSV) and Restore WAN Monthly Traffic Data
• List of hosts connected
→ Notifications – can also show up on wearable devices like smartwatches
→ View details on the network card manufacturer
→ Monitor Active IP Connections (overall and per-client)
→ Distribution Pie charts: view top hosts (destination IPs with the most active connections, or local hosts with the most active connections)
→ View name, IP and MAC addresses, Last Seen date, download/upload rates, total download/upload bandwidth usage, wireless network name, …
→ View RSSI, Signal Strength and SNR for wireless clients
→ Various sorting and filters options
→ Monitor WAN (Internet) Realtime Traffic for each connected host, with the ability to disable or enable WAN Access with the click of a finger
→ Set local aliases, so you won't always have to remember which MAC Address belongs to which user/device
• Wake on LAN (WOL) support
• Syslog stream output, with keyword lookup and sorting capability
• Ability to set per-router preferences (sync interval, theme, …)
• OpenVPN logs, with keyword lookup
• OpenVPN Client settings editing: for example, you can change the target VPN server
• Wireless Networks QR-Codes preview and sharing: you now no longer need to share your WiFi password to your guests. Just share the generated QR Code and they can connect instantly (provided they use a compatible QR Code scanner app)
• NVRAM variables listing, editing and sharing
• Actions on Router: reboot, hard-reset to default, backup / restore
• Toolbox utilities for your Router for troubleshooting potential issues: state-of-the-art network diagnostics tools (e.g., ping, traceroute, nslookup, …) are included
• Commands: issue any commands to your router, remotely, and retrieve the output
• Home Screen Widgets
Please note that this app is not affiliated to the official DD-WRT project.
For details on which permissions we request and why, please see: http://help.ddwrt-companion.rm3l.org/android/permissions.html
→ Some DD-WRT builds (such as r21061) reportedly have SSH connection issues. The issue is with the SSH server itself, not with this app.
If the app cannot connect to your Router, first ensure you can SSH into your Router from a computer, using the same credentials you provided to the app.
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com for any inquiries.
Support Pages: https://help.ddwrt-companion.app
How to download and run DD-WRT Companion on your PC and Mac
DD-WRT Companion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DD-WRT Companion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DD-WRT Companion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DD-WRT Companion:
Step to Step Guide / DD-WRT Companion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DD-WRT Companion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 3D Earth Pro – Weather Forecast, Radar & Alerts UK For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.