You can now play Deaf Pad Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Deaf Pad helps Deaf and hard of hearing people understand speech.
Think of it as a quick and easy note pad that takes advantage of Speech Recognition.
Hearing individuals speak into the microphone. Their speech is transcribed to text and displayed in the note pad. Deaf individuals can use the soft-keypad, if needed, to type their response.
There are Speech Recognition apps included with Android, but Deaf Pad offers several convenient features that make it especially useful:
● Simulated Continuous Speech Recognition allows Deaf Pad to follow conversations – you can place the phone on the dinner table and follow the conversation, or have the phone recognize speech during a presentation.
● Several devices can connect via a local Wi-Fi network to allow real-time communication among users. For example, Deaf or hard-of-hearing members of an audience could each have a phone or tablet to receive a real-time transcript from the speaker.
● The Speech Recognition language can be chosen from a menu – it is not limited to the default language of the phone.
● Recognized speech can be translated to a different language.
● Works with or without an Internet connection.
● Deaf Pad supports display themes.
● The note pad text size can be adjusted. Also, the note pad text is saved and restored next time Deaf Pad is run.
● Enabling Keep Alive prevents the phone from turning off unexpectedly.
With Google Play's new Family Library feature you may be able to share a single purchase of Deaf Pad among multiple users.
Deaf Pad works on both phones and tablets. It contains no Ads and no In-App purchases.
I use Deaf Pad daily to talk with relatives, at the doctor's office, in stores, …
See the free version, Deaf Pad Free, to give it a try.
How to download and run Deaf Pad Pro on your PC and Mac
Deaf Pad Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Deaf Pad Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Deaf Pad Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Deaf Pad Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Deaf Pad Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Deaf Pad Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 4500+ DIY Home Decor Ideas For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.