You can now play Decked Builder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Decked Builder is the premium deck building app for Magic the Gathering (MTG) — providing a sleek user interface to research decks, find cards, and then build, price and finally buy the deck that you want.
* Find your cards
– Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
– Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
– Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
– See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
– Full card text search — easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
– Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
– Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
– Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
– Email decks to your friends
– Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color and card type
* Price and buy your decks
– Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com, MTGOTraders.com, MagicCardMarket.eu and more!
– Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
– Price your entire deck with a single tap
– Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
– Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
– Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
– Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
– Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* And More!
– Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on higher resolution displays
– Full support for Innistrad day/night cards
How to download and run Decked Builder on your PC and Mac
Decked Builder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Decked Builder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Decked Builder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Decked Builder:
Step to Step Guide / Decked Builder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Decked Builder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Logic Traces For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.