You can now play Deer Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
What hunter has not lived a situation where after a shot was believed deadly game disappears hurt?
The Tracker app was designed specifically for these situations. Based on the evidence collected at the site, it will help the hunter to know the status of the animal and to adjust their behavior and research accordingly. An essential tool for the responsible hunter!
How to download and run Deer Tracker on your PC and Mac
Deer Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Deer Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Deer Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Deer Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Deer Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Deer Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: POTD Camera For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.