You can now play DefleMask for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DefleMask is a popular cross-platform chiptune tracker, now available for mobile devices, for producing music for many soundchips and old school game-consoles and computers.
Every sound that this tracker produces is from pure register writes to the soundchips being emulated, and those sounds can be exported to the real hardware!
You can connect your MIDI devices!
Share your songs and instruments by a simple touch.
Create music for video games now!
How to download and run DefleMask on your PC and Mac
DefleMask For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DefleMask For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DefleMask For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DefleMask:
Step to Step Guide / DefleMask For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DefleMask’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ThriftBooks: New & Used Books For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.