You can now play Deku's Notes for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Deku's Notes was made for fans of the My Hero Academy anime series (僕のヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hīrō Akademia).
Learn everything there is to know about your favorite heroes, villains and UA-students!
Content provided by Fandom, Wikia © 2017. All names and images are owned by Kōhei Horikoshi, Shueisha Inc © 2017.
– In the next update more images and information on quirks will be added
How to download and run Deku's Notes on your PC and Mac
Deku's Notes For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Deku's Notes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Deku's Notes For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Deku's Notes:
Step to Step Guide / Deku's Notes For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Deku's Notes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Farmer Sim 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.