You can now play Delta Dental for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Delta Dental’s App gives you access to our most popular subscriber tools on your mobile device.
Key features of the Delta Dental app include:
– Show your ID card at the dental office without getting out your wallet. The app provides access to your ID card as soon as you log in to the app, and the ability to save your ID card to the app home screen or your Passbook/Wallet so you don’t have to login at all. Even email your ID card to your dentist or a dependent right from our app. (Login required)
– Find out what to expect with our Dental Care Cost Estimator. Our easy to use tool provides estimated cost ranges for common dental care needs for dentists in your area. See what dentists charge both in and out of network for the most common dental treatments. (Login required, not available in all geographic areas)
-A dentist search tool that makes it easy to search for a dentist in your area. Search using your current location or input your home or work address. Your results can be filtered or sorted to help you find a dentist that suits your specific needs. Then, save your dentist to your contacts, call to schedule an appointment or navigate directly to their office with the touch of your finger. You can also now save your preferred dentist, with easy access to their information right from the home page.
-View and select open appointment times with participating dentist, making scheduling dental appointments more convenient than ever. (Login required, not available in all geographic areas)
-Claims and coverage information on the go. See your plan type, benefit levels, deductibles and maximums and find contact information for your Delta Dental company. Check the status of your most recent dental claims, for both you and your dependents, and save time by adding your dependents directly to the app for easy access. (Login required)
-Find out how your smile scores. Our LifeSmile Score is a comprehensive oral wellness risk assessment tool. You are a few questions away from knowing your personalized risk profile for tooth decay, gum disease and oral cancer. (Login required, not available in all geographic areas)
-Toothbrush timer makes brushing fun and helps you stick with it for the recommended two minutes. Listen to music as you brush and watch as the timer counts down your brushing time with a visual reminder to brush each section of your mouth.
TRICARE subscribers currently cannot access benefits and eligibility information on the Delta Dental app.
At this time, we do not support dual login for our member company sites located in IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NM, OH, OR and TN. If you are a subscriber with one of these member companies, you will need to register for a new account in order to use the secure portion of the app.
About Delta Dental
Since 1954, Delta Dental has been working to improve oral health by emphasizing preventative care, because we believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a healthy smile. As America's largest and most trusted dental benefits carrier, we cover more Americans than any other dental benefits provider—and strive daily to make dental coverage more accessible and affordable to a wide variety of employers, groups and individuals.
How to download and run Delta Dental on your PC and Mac
Delta Dental For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Delta Dental For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Delta Dental For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Delta Dental:
Step to Step Guide / Delta Dental For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Delta Dental’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TED For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.