You can now play Dental Monitoring for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
IMPORTANT: Dental Monitoring is intended for use under the supervision of a clinician. In order to use Dental Monitoring, your certified clinician should provide you with dedicated access codes. There is an offline demo built into the Dental Monitoring application allowing you to learn how to take good pictures of your teeth.
The Dental Monitoring application is intended for use with a cheek retractor provided by your certified practitioner.
Dental Monitoring is the gateway to an innovative monitoring solution for orthodontic and dental treatments.
Dental Monitoring offers a new avenue for improving dental care and practices.
The Dental Monitoring application allows practitioners to accurately monitor dental and oral care.
Dental Monitoring is the first mobile monitoring system in dental care.
– Easy to use: You don't need technical expertise to use Dental Monitoring with ease.
– Follow the evolution of your treatment.
– Stay ahead of the game: Prevent future treatment complications.
– Save time: Avoid unnecessary medical appointments.
– Communicate with your practitioner: Receive specific notifications and advice from your practitioner.
For dental professionals:
The Dental Monitoring app is the data-acquisition and communication tool for the Dental Monitoring solution.
The app allows remote monitoring of a patient's treatment, alerting the practitioner to changing conditions as they occur and providing a complete picture of the response to the treatment.
Pictures taken with the application will be processed in order to provide the practitioner with an accurate evaluation and visualization of their patient's treatment.
The Dental Monitoring application is also an efficient communication support tool. For the first time, practitioners are able to give their patients regular updates on their treatment.
– Monitor: Remotely evaluate patient's dentition.
– Stay in control: Avoid unexpected clinical situations.
– Optimize care: Adapt to the patient's evolution.
– Encourage patient involvement: Patients become proactive regarding their dental care.
The Dental Monitoring app includes:
– Exams planner: your orthodontist decides the frequency of the dental exams. If needed, the orthodontist can always request a new dental exam in real time.
– Clinical notifications activated by the practitioner.
– A picture wall to visualize past and current teeth conditions.
– An exam timeline to maintain records of past teeth conditions.
– A reminder to be on time for monitoring sessions.
– A training tutorial to take the best photos for the monitoring process.
Our goal is to provide an app which meets your needs. Do not hesitate to send us your feedback at email@example.com
How to download and run Dental Monitoring on your PC and Mac
Dental Monitoring For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dental Monitoring For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dental Monitoring For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dental Monitoring:
Step to Step Guide / Dental Monitoring For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dental Monitoring’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pièces administratives CI For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.