You can now play Desert of Vice for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Desert of Vice – a horror text adventure game.
Solve the mystery of an isolated town in the middle of a desert in this new Lovecraftian adventure game! Featuring unique mobile control scheme – tap the bar at the top of the screen, type the desired command and see the action come to life!
• A story rich adventure.
• Choice dependent multiple endings.
• Unique text based controls.
• Tailor made soundtrack by @cesque.
Best Game Narrative Indie Prize at Casual Connect London 2018.
Inspired by the works of Franz Kafka and H.P. Lovecraft.
Font used – Courier Prime, copyright © 2013 Quote-Unquote Apps.
How to download and run Desert of Vice on your PC and Mac
Desert of Vice For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Desert of Vice For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Desert of Vice For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Desert of Vice:
Step to Step Guide / Desert of Vice For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Desert of Vice’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dragons: Rise of Berk For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.