You can now play Desert Schools Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stay connected to your finances 24/7 with our brand new app.
New features include:
• Account Dashboard
• Pay Anyone
• Enhanced Bill Pay Experience
• Budget Goals
• Balance Peek
• Secure Messaging
• Register via mobile app
• External Transfers
Additional standard features include:
• Quick Access Login (Touch ID or PIN)
• Improved mobile deposit experience
• Transfer funds
• Expanded Account Alerts
• Improved Branch and ATM Finder
Getting started is easy! Simply sign in with your existing Online Banking username/password or new members can tap the "Sign up now" link.
How to download and run Desert Schools Mobile on your PC and Mac
Desert Schools Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Desert Schools Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Desert Schools Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Desert Schools Mobile:
Step to Step Guide / Desert Schools Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Desert Schools Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: King Of Dirt For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.