You can now play Desert Worms for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Colonization went fine, until They awoke.
In the last steps of the evacuation you must collect the remaining research data and avoid being eaten by the giant worms.
Race across the dusty planet and seek temporary refuge on cliffs and buildings from the vicious monsters.
– Aggressive, scary and unpredictable worm AI. (almost as smart as real worms)
– Speed boosters and decoys to help in the wormiest moments.
– Multiple cars unlocked throughout the wormy campaign.
– 20 challenging worm-filled levels.
– Achievements and ghost recordings of your previous worm-evading attempts.
How to download and run Desert Worms on your PC and Mac
Desert Worms For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Desert Worms For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Desert Worms For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Desert Worms:
Step to Step Guide / Desert Worms For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Desert Worms’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Halloween Makeup Photo Editor 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.