You can now play Device Help for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Device Help is all you need to get the most from your device. Learn how to use your device with help topics. Fix issues with support FAQs, diagnostic tests, and user forums.
The app will require hardware test cases related permissions to support execution of device diagnostics.
How to download and run Device Help on your PC and Mac
Device Help For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Device Help For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Device Help For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Device Help:
Step to Step Guide / Device Help For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Device Help’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Incredipede For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.