You can now play Device Maintenance for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
For a more pleasant experience while using your Galaxy smartphone, try the "Device Maintenance" app by Samsung Electronics. With the "Device Maintenance" app, anyone can easily keep their smartphone in good condition. The intuitive screen layout and interactions help the user check the condition of their device at a single glance and maintain their smartphone easily without expert knowledge, as it enables them to take prompt actions if problems, such as malware (viruses, spyware), arise.
Some Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined below.
App updates via the Google Play store are only available on some devices.
– Reports the current condition of a customer's smartphone on a 100-point scale;
– Optimizes a smartphone in one simple click;
– Analyzes battery usage on a per-app basis and saves battery power by checking unused apps via App power monitor;
– Identifies battery-draining apps;
– Provides Power saving mode and Maximum power saving mode to ensure that the user can enjoy their smartphone for an extended period of time;
– Offers a feature to remove unnecessary files automatically;
– Configure your Galaxy device in a desired mode. Select from four Performance modes to give your smartphone better performance: Optimize mode, Game mode, Entertainment mode, and High performance mode;
– Manages and frees up RAM efficiently;
– Detects malware (viruses, spyware) and provides real-time protection for smartphones; and
– Offers two widget types and an edge panel for customer convenience.
How to download and run Device Maintenance on your PC and Mac
Device Maintenance For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Device Maintenance For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Device Maintenance For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Device Maintenance:
Step to Step Guide / Device Maintenance For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Device Maintenance’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Phonto – Text on Photos For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.