You can now play DevOps World for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download DevOps World | Jenkins World’s official mobile app to:
– View schedules, explore sessions and find networking events
– Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance
– Access location and speaker information at your fingertips
– Expand your professional network and have fun!
How to download and run DevOps World on your PC and Mac
DevOps World For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DevOps World For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DevOps World For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DevOps World:
More From Us: Lost Echo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / DevOps World For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DevOps World’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Worms 2: Armageddon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.