You can now play Dial Pilot for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy intensive 3D graphics on your smartwatch. With physics, sound and vibration. Use touchscreen or the rotating crown on your smartwatch to control an armed aircraft. Gather coins. Shoot aliens by touching the screen.
If you have any issues regarding this game then please get in touch on support mail.
Thank you for your interest and have a nice flight!
How to download and run Dial Pilot on your PC and Mac
Dial Pilot For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dial Pilot For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dial Pilot For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dial Pilot:
Step to Step Guide / Dial Pilot For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dial Pilot’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Ear Agent Hearing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.